Ladybird Bursary Fund
As part of our social responsibility programme, the RENS Governing Body has established an official bursary fund which enables a deserving preschool child from within the community the opportunity of attending our school.
A nursery school in our demographic does not qualify for any government funding, and as a Public Benefit Organisation, the school does not show sufficient profit to finance a bursary fund on its own. We therefore appeal to our parents, businesses and the wider community to assist us in keeping the Ladybird Bursary Fund a reality.
- Parents show their support by contributing monthly donations when paying their children’s school fees.
- Business and corporate sponsors contribute to the Ladybird Bursary Fund as part of their Socio-Economic Development (SED) and Corporate Social Investment (CSI)
- Donations qualify for a Section 18A tax certificate
- Beneficiaries are individuals as defined by the BBBEE Codes of Good Practice 29617, 9 February 2007, namely: South African citizens who are African Black, Coloured, Indian and Asian.
- RENS children show their support for a child less advantaged by filling their personalised money boxes with loose change
We welcome donations from the general public, and should you wish to make a donation, please e-mail the RENS Public Benefit Officer here: